Jain Farm is a primary agriculture-based business with retail and wholesale operations. The farm is in a beautiful area with lush green surroundings, ideal for growing vegetables.
Jain farms have introduced a new concept of rural farm experience to the visitors. The farms are located in the beautiful hills of Kerala, India. The Jain farms are situated in a perfect place of the nature and the visitors are very much happy about the farm experience.
Also get know about Ultimate Guide for Kudremukh Trek
Highlights of a Trip to Jain Farms, Bangalore
- Spend a day in the lush setting of Jain Farms in Bangalore, where you may participate in a variety of exciting activities.
- Watch these exciting fire performances and mind-blowing magic shows to have a blast.
- Spend time with your kids engaging in fun activities like cart riding, pottery making, archery, and trampoline jumping.
- Location: Bagalur, Malur Road, in the vicinity of Jain Farms in Bangalore (Hosur )
- Timeframe: Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Just on weekends)
- Approximately 8 hours of work will be involved.
About Your Day Trip to Jain Farms in Bangalore
Located in an area of lush vegetation and unchanging natural beauty, which has the power to instantly soothe the mind and spirit. When looking for a great place to spend quality time with loved ones in Bangalore, many opt for The Jain Farms Bangalore, one of the city’s top resorts.
In addition to taking in the sights of the resort’s 700 acres of beauty, guests may also enjoy a variety of rustic village-inspired entertainments like a fire act, magic show.
The property’s strength is its calm settings, but you may make the most of your day trip by playing some inside activities with the people you care about.
Details on the Event:
- At 10:00 AM, you’ll want to be at the resort so you can start planning your thrilling day trip to Jain Farms in Bangalore.
- Have fun playing some indoor games and checking out the local attractions.
- Housie, Astrology, Guess the Price, Mehendi, Pottery making, Pool Activities, etc. are all great ways to pass the time.
- Relax until 2:30 p.m. and then go out for a vegetarian lunch with the group at 12:30 p.m.
- Activities of all kinds begin at 2:00, and a restful hi-tea is served at 4:00 to help you wind down for the day.
- Come and enjoy the horse dance, magic performance, and other forms of entertainment we have to offer.
- You can leave the hotel at 6:00 p.m., having had a truly wonderful time and taking away many great memories.
To What Extent Can We Achieve It?
The resort is conveniently located about 6 kilometres from Bangalore and is accessible by both public and private modes of transportation.
The Bangalore train station is the closest to the resort, at a distance of about 6.2 kilometres.
Kempegowda Airport, the closest airport to the resort, is around 40 kilometres away. There are flights available from most major airports.
Visit Jain Farms in Bangalore
Here Are the Facts You Need to Know Before You Go.
- A resort with a farm and village aesthetic, Jain farms. Stays at cottages are simple, and there are few things to do and only so much time in the day.
- Expert retirees keep the village’s many modern-day pursuits going strong.
- Women who are more than three months pregnant, people who have recently undergone major surgery, people who have recently broken a leg or an arm, people who have chronic back or neck discomfort, etc. are all discouraged from participating in particular activities due to safety concerns.
- Any weapons, lighters, bags, alcohol, knives, etc., must be left at home.
- Any lost or damaged products will be charged at replacement cost.
- On the Jain Farms Bangalore Day Trip, don’t wear anything that would cause you discomfort.
- It’s not a good idea to bring expensive jewellery or other valuables with you.
- Children under the age of 5 are admitted free with a paying adult, children between the ages of 5 and 10 are offered discounted kid tickets with a paying adult, and anyone over the age of 11 must purchase an adult ticket.
Day Trip Itinerary Breakdown for Jain Farms, Bangalore
Since you have reserved the day, you are free to do whatever you like, however the following is a suggested DIY schedule:
- At 10:00 AM, you can begin your exciting day trip to Jain Farms by checking into the resort.
- Play some fun games, both outside and inside, between 10:30 and 11:30 in the morning.
- At 11:30, have fun with Housie, Astrology, Guess the Price, Mehendi, pottery making, and other games and activities.
- In the afternoon, between 12:30 and 2:30, you can have a delicious meal.
- From 2:30 to 4:00, there will be more exciting pursuits to partake in.
- At four o’clock, take a breather and sip some Hi-tea while gazing out over the huge stretches of land and natural beauty that make up this resort.
- From 4:30 to 5:30, there will be extra activities such as a magic show, a horse dance, and more.
- Day ends at 6:00 p.m. when guests check out of the hotel armed with a lifetime’s worth of memories.