A major shift is taking place in the world of eCommerce and it is becoming more and more important in the retail business sector. Online eCommerce website builders can give your idea a life with their services by providing you with a platform to build your business from scratch.
You should choose one after considering all the topics as it is very crucial for growing in cutthroat competition in the eCommerce sector. If you are just getting started with Shopify, getting assistance from a Shopify developer UK is a great idea.
Here are the top five website builders for eCommerce store development:
Shopify is one of the leading eCommerce development platforms in the world. It is ruling the eCommerce store share and not showing any signs to slow down. As it offers a wide range of customisation options, it is the best choice for an eCommerce marketplace.
It is intended to assist users in creating their own online stores with a great variety of apps and hundreds of built-in features.
Here are some of the benefits of Shopify:
- There are more than 100 templates to make an eStore look amazing with several options.
- It allows users to pay with multiple payment methods.
- Users can create a flexible website with multiple design elements and users can customise templates to their needs.
- The product management process is very simplified. Adding sales prices and inventory management is smoother with this.
- It comes with in-built search engine optimisation (SEO) features.
- Users can build pages with ease as it comes with simplified page building.
- There is also a Shopify Forum that is valuable for feedback on the platform.
- Shopify provides unlimited web hosting and bandwidth with eStore.
- It has a website builder and hosting at one palace with a great shopping cart.
eCommerce is shaping how you manage retail sales and thrive in the digital era. Magneto is very helpful in this as it comes with many features that can make an eCommerce marketplace lightweight and responsive.
Magneto is the best choice when it comes to scalable store development, it is one of the most used eCommerce development platforms.
This open-source platform is used by many big businesses and comes with benefits like:
- Product management is easy with this as users can add reviews, and favourite lists, and manage inventory without any hassle.
- It is very convenient to manage categories in Magneto. Users can select products easily by category and find products of their needs.
- Magneto comes with flexible inventory management like product management, stock management, stocks, imports, exports, etc.
- Customers’ account management and dashboard are very powerful with options like transaction history, address management, shopping cart management, preferred catalogue, etc.
- Customer service is enhanced with a customer contact form, simplified follow-up and email services.
- Orders are managed easily with many payment options and integrations.
- Magneto provides an external payment module to make payments and checkout safely.
- It is fast, friendly and supports Google sitemap that is helpful in SEO rankings.
- Magento has a multilingual support option that makes it more reachable across the globe.
- Adding promotional offers, coupons and other marketing tools are available in Magento.
- Businesses can integrate analytical tools to generate reports and strategy development in a Magento store.
This is based on WordPress which is one of the best content management systems in the world. WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that can build eCommerce platforms. Considering that it is open-source, it is quite flexible and free. WooCommerce has completely custom plugins which help in the modular structure of the eStore.
There are thousands of free and paid templates and themes that can be used with eCommerce marketplace development. Users can easily create web pages with this platform.
Here are some of the benefits why you should use WooCommerce for eCommerce development:
- It comes with features that can be customised to extend functionalities.
- It is a flexible and open-source platform.
- WooCommerce provides hundreds of free and paid extensions.
- This eStore development platform is scalable and can be managed with an increased load.
- The Rest API present in this is developer friendly and it can manage multiple orders at a single moment.
- WooCommmerce set-up is quick with features like WooCommerce wizard.
- There is great community support that comes with the WooCommerce community.
- WooCommerce Premium-Plugins are still more affordable than other platforms.
- There are several POS, accounting, and warehouse management system connectors for WooCommerce.
As an eCommerce store development platform, BigCommerce is a big name. The platform offers many templates and themes to help businesses grow through conversions from an eStore.
With BigCommerce, users can create the online store they envision without knowing any coding. User-friendly page builders are very helpful in creating a platform without any hassle.
There are several benefits of choosing BigCommerce for eStore development other than its free trial. Here are some of them:
- BigCommerce has marketing tools that can help you analyse data and make marketing strategies to grow in the online retail industry.
- It supports more than 65 payment gateway integrations.
- Customers and strong dashboards in help in managing business requirements.
- BigCommerece comes with great SEO and conversion tools to boost sales.
- It has a built-in payment processing mechanism and multiple currency support.
- It can be easily optimised for mobiles and comes with strong yet easy drag-and-drop website-building tools.
- WordPress integration is also possible with this.
- Advanced search filters and cross-channel support channels make it one of the best in the market.
- It has advanced security tools and smooth checkout processing with API and SDK.
- With this, users can choose from a wide variety of product configurations.
Wix is one of the best eCommerce development platforms with a more than 160 million user base. Everyone can create a beautiful web store with ease as it requires no coding knowledge for this.
- It has intuitive templates and comes with customisation features. It gives the flexibility to change the size, colour, and other details about the products.
- Benefits of Wix
- Here are some of the benefits of using Wix for eCommerce store development:
- It gives one of the best mobile-optimised eStore and easy-to-build with drag-and-drop features.
- It provides more than 500 creative templates.
- Stores developed with this are SEO-optimised and help in ranking easily.
- It supports many payment gateway integrations.
- Wix is the best tool to add product pages and has several store management tools.
- This lets users add unlimited products without any expert assistance.
- Wix provides 24/7 customer support.
- There are advanced design features such as video backgrounds, animations, and scrolling effects in this application
- With this, users can choose a custom domain and free hosting that comes with a free SSL certificate.
You should always identify your needs and long-term goals before selecting the best eCommerce solution for your company. You’ll have a clearer understanding of what to look for once you know your needs.
Some consumers choose simplicity above all things, while others demand a fully flexible website. Many business owners hire experts from Magneto Agency UK to get comprehensive eCommerce solutions for ultimate business growth. There are multiple options for customising the site, which could prove overwhelming for inexperienced designers.