Ayurvedic treatment for back pain are effective with good treatment modalities. Ayurvedic doctors and the differnt treatment principles makes them more comfort.
Lower back pain can be a common orthopaedic issue experienced by many. Ayurvedic therapy for back discomfort is a holistic approach to treating ailments that result from the vitiated tri-doshas.
The lower lumbar region of the spinal cord or lower back region is a complex area interconnected by nerves, bones, muscles, ligaments, and nerves. The body’s parts work harmoniously to give flexibility and flexibility. Because the lower back region includes various body parts, minor trauma or shock could lead to difficulties.
The lower back supports the weighty upper body and the spinal column. Additionally, the lumbar area assists in the sensory aspects in the pelvic region, the legs, and feet and strengthens the muscles in the region.
Ayurvedic treatments for backaches target the issue, improve overall health, and reinforce the music person’s power, slowing patients to lead a healthy and revitalised life following Ayurveda treatment. Let know the Effective Ayurvedic treatment for Back pain and also there are some at home treatment for back pain as well.
Signs and Symptoms of lower back discomfort
If you are looking for Kerala Ayurvedic treatment for back discomfort, The Ayurvedic practitioner will recommend the treatment only after a thorough diagnosis of the causes and symptoms.
Identifying the specific symptoms can help the doctor prescribe the most appropriate ayurvedic therapy for back problems. It is possible to observe the type of pain, where it is felt, and the time of day if you notice any.at home treatment for back pain can be done by knowing the severity of sign and symptoms of back pain
Typical symptoms of lower back pain
- A numb, tingling or sharp sensation starts at the back of your lower back, and it moves towards the legs/ thighs/ feet.
- A dull type of pain is present in the lower back region, and it can impact the movement and flexibility of an individual, which can cause spasms in the pelvic area or hip and stooped position to lessen the pain.
- The pain can be caused by sitting for long periods. A brief stroll or body exercise may temporarily ease the discomfort. But, the pain will come back when you sit again. The stress on your discs when you sit is the cause of the discomfort.
- Pain in the early morning. This is because of the long hours of inactivity or rest. The pain can be intense in the morning but will diminish as you move about and get your work done.
The severity and type of pain can differ between individuals. This is why the ayurvedic treatment of back pain and its course timeframe will be determined only after conducting a thorough examination on the patient. Knowledge of the patient and the nature of their job, past injuries, and other helpful factors to treatments will be considered.
Causes of lower backache
Back pain is caused by excessive pressure or strain in the lower back when doing certain activities or because of an injury. While many physical and medical conditions can cause intense back discomfort, those mentioned are the most frequent causes.
Other reasons of low back pain are:
- A strain in the ligament or muscle caused by repeated lifting
- An abrupt movement that stresses the back muscles and ligaments of the spine.
- The ruptured or bulging disks
- Skeletal irregularities
- Incorrect posture
- An intense spinal disc inflammation causes spondylitis
Diagnosis of backache
The doctor will collect a complete description of the patient’s symptoms, carry out an extensive physical exam and then order the necessary tests to make the correct diagnosis. A custom treatment plan is determined according to the diagnosis and other aspects of the patient. The diagonosis is important for Ayurvedic treatment for Back pain too.
The type of work the patient does or the position they take during work time could cause lower back discomfort. An Ayurveda doctor will want a thorough understanding of the patient’s lifestyle, dietary preferences, routine travel details, and other information to identify the root cause and formulate the treatment plan and medications.
They are likely to be asked about any previous injuries connected to low back discomfort. The first time the present issue needs to be established is to determine when the problem has been current. The patient may also supply any other pertinent information which could aid in the treatment.
A thorough report of the patient, his/ their family history, and additional relevant information will be developed. The treatment will be finalized based on the data.
Common Ayurvedic treatment for Back pain
These are the effective Ayurvedic treatment for Back pain you should go with the ayurvedic doctor
For Back Pain, Kerala has Ayurvedic treatments ( Low Back Pain)
Kerala Ayurvedic therapy for pain in the lower back is provided through herbal massages, Ayurvedic treatment, yoga, and other strict diet regimens to strengthen muscles and bones.
The therapy at Ayur Bethaniya Ayurveda Hospital, the medicine ayurvedic for lower back pain, also known as Kati Shoola, is designed by the dominance of doshas in the body the root of the problem. Treatment methods include:
- Panchakarma therapies and herbal decoctions.
- Application of herbal packs to the outside.
- A few recommendations to follow in the diet program.
Other Ayurveda therapies as Back pain Treatments
A few therapies are part of the treatment plan, such as
- Abhyanga, also known as warm oil massages, are performed throughout the body, focusing on the lower back region. This technique will stimulate the body’s cells.
- Swedana Steam is made from herbal extracts used for sweating out and removing waste products from the body.
- Dhanyamla Dhara is a distinctive aspect of Ayurvedic therapies. The warm herbal fluid is poured onto the area affected in this way.
- Podikizhi is a type of massage. Podikizhi is a form of massage made with powdered herbs tucked into the cotton fabric, and this is an essential component of the ayurvedic treatment to treat back pain.
- Elakizhi – This method makes use of leaves with Vata relaxing properties. The patient is forced to sweat through the application of Elakizhi to the body.
- Pizhichil is a type of massage that squeezes based on heating therapy and oil therapy. Pizhichi can be performed for 7 to 21 days based on the severity of the condition.
- Vasti is the process of eliminating doshas from your body. Certain herbal supplements are introduced into the body via the vaginal canal or the anus to flush out toxins.
- Njavarakizhi This ayurvedic treatment technique for back pain is performed using medicated rice. This therapy aids in releasing stiff muscles, reducing pain, and increasing blood flow.
- Kati Vasti Herbal-medicated oil at a lukewarm temperature is kept in the lumbosacral zone for a specified duration in Kati Vasti.
- Pichu is an incredibly thick piece wrapped around the area affected. The cloth is then submerged in warm medicated oil, and the oil will be changed regular
The treatment plans are individualised to the individual’s condition, including the nature and severity of the illness. Based on the individual case, ayurvedic treatments may last between 3 and 4 weeks to ensure maximum healing during Ayurvedic treatment for Back pain .
Recovery can be speedy through the medical personnel providing the best care for the patient. Treatment methods are also modified. Must be made based on the condition that the patient is causing.
The effectiveness of ayurvedic therapy for lower back discomfort will be contingent on the knowledge and experience of Ayurveda doctors as well. The doctor has to accurately evaluate the state of health, the nature of the body, and the intensity of lower back pain.
The treatment strategy will only be based on the assessment of the doctor. Ayur Bethaniya is a seasoned Ayurveda doctor. Our doctors will discuss the nature and course of treatment with the team before prescribing it for the client.